Term & Condition For New Associate
1. Associate code allotted to you is to be stamped at the appropriate place on the application forms, any claims for the commission will be entertained only in case you have affixed associate code allotted to you on the form. We are not liable for errors in the association code column, which may raise on account of innocent information as per the allotment statement provided to us in any issue.
2. Commission and incentive will be paid at the rates specified, on our receiving the same from the company.
3. Commission will be paid by cheque in the name of the associates, subject to TDS applicable (and not any nominee or other person) and will be marked account payee payable at Varanasi.
4. All the application should be collected by means of account payee cheque/DD mode payable to the company / banker as a specified on the application form.
5. All disputes are subject to Varanasi Jurisdiction. The associate shall not have any claim against AVXO CLASSIC DEVELOPERS PVT.LTD. Any loss incurred by him/her as not anticipated and arising our of any revision the rate(s) of commission /brokerage for business canvassed/funs mobilized.
6. Business received payout structure mentioned below:
Date of Payment
Between 1st to 15th of a month
17TH date of the same month
Between 16th to 31st of a month
2nd date of the next month